The month of September is a time for Reflection. Take a pause this month for reflecting on the year.
- What were your goals, dreams, and desires for 2022?
- What have you accomplished, completed, and shifted in 2022?
- What do you want to complete before the holidays or the end of the year?
- What actions or steps need to be taken in the next few months?
Allow yourself to step into the element of water. The element of water brings in the energies of reflection, flow, healing and forgiveness and it allows us to connect to the emotions of our heart. Take time to find your flow for the rest of the year and to be consciously mindful of your choices and decisions.
ENERGIES OF FALL
The energies of early fall, bring in the time for harvest. This is normally when families and communities would gather their harvest and prepare for return. They would celebrate the harvest and hold a space of gratitude for another opportunity to collect the bounty of the earth. What have you been harvesting in your life? What are you grateful for in your life? As the leaves change color, the air becomes crisper, and the days get shorter, make sure that you are taking the time to appreciate this season of harvest and connection.
Some ideas to consider:
- Take a drive to view the fall colors in the mountains
- Find a pumpkin farm and gather family and friends for a harvest
- Look for an old fashion fall festival to enjoy
- Create or bake fresh apple treats and desserts
- Mix up a pot of apple cider
Start some new fall traditions for you and your loved ones this holiday season. Take the time to reflect, be grateful, and to connect to this beautiful planet.